- This essay is nearly finished (Japan as a Great Power. Grrrrrrrrrooooooooooooaaaaaan).
- It's pay-day tomorrow.
- I'm going to Blue King Brown Tonight and going to dance like there's no tomorrow (except, of course, there is, because it's PAY DAY).
- I'm nearly finished The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and therefore can spend lots of money on books on the weekend.
- It's nearly the weekend.
- My students came to my consultation hour today and they showed me pratice exams that were really, really good. Bless. Will be thinking of them tomorrow in their exam.
- I'm going to make a Quilt. Really. Starting this weekend.
- I'm going to Melbourne in ONE WEEK, for five days, to: see the girls I went to school with, catch up with my old boss from when I clerked at a big law firm, eat eat eat, drink like a fish, buy beaucoup des clothes (Oh! Review, Kookai, Charlie Brown, Alannah Hill, so many more, yeyeyeyey), catch up with the man that broke my heart (but we're over that and are almost friends now), go to the comedy festival, see some of my bestest friends who live in Melbourne, have a sunday afternoon drinking, not do ANY work or study, sit in all the cafes in Melbourne writing the Great Australian Novel, visit stationary shops, buy shoes, eat on Lygon and Brunswick streets, go out on the town, eat cake, go to the Art Galleries, and just enjoy life. I cannot, cannot wait.
Just thought I'd share all of that with you. Hope your futures all look as bright as mine, S xx