But let me think, there is other news.
- We spent last week in Byron Bay, which was sublime: sunshine, whales in the bay, amazing hospitality service, long walks on the beach, reading (cloud atlas: ambitious, amazing; the time-traveller's wife: heartbreaking, beautiful; yoga magazines and the broadsheets every day), and just being.
- I have finally succumbed to an ipod and am now attempting to convert all my music into itunes-friendly files, it's a nightmare! But I'm sure it will all be worth it.
- The first-class honours has been confirmed, just waiting to see if it will be upper-first or not, hurrah.
- Myer had a sale on pleasure state underwear. There goes my savings.
- I'm postponing my law degree for awhile, to attend to all the things that go with terminal cancer, and to tidy our cupboards and bake. I'm looking forward to some time out.
- Going out tomorrow for a glam night of drinking, hurrah.
- Continung to be humbled by the generosity and love shown to us recently. I have eternal gratitude.
Thanks for listening, and I'll be online sometimes, so will continue to post on others sites. All love, S xx