Tuesday 16 January 2007

Quick update

I don't want you guys to think that I've had a bad few days, but I did want to share all of those previous stories with you (in hidsight, they're pretty funny). But can't leave it on that note, so will give you a quick round-up of some of the highlights thus far:

Luang Prabang in Laos. Loved it so much I'm about to head back for 5 days or so.

Clubbing in Luang Prabang. It was hilarious, one of the funniest nights ever.

The food. Always the food.

The Group I've been travelling with. Great people.

The Facial I had yesterday in Bangkok. Fantastic. Possibly best 250 Baht I've ever spent.

Ok apparently I'm on my last 5 minutes of internet time, so had better go, but will be online again from Laos tomorrow.

Much love, Sophie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh girl youve had some dramas! I couldnt believe it reading hte last two posts. I never had to deal with thai police and im feeling pretty lucky about htat now! you take care of yourself. gotta love the prices in se asia - pretty mad hey. and you are so right, beer lao - best beer in the world! i went tubing in vang vien and cut my feet open, others reading this - the dry season is not hte time to do it!
love you soph
love mel